Intermediate Logic: Mastering Propositional Arguments Teacher Edition 3ED
- A daily lesson schedule for completingIntermediate Logicin a semester or a year-long course.
- Answers to all exercises, review questions, review exercises, quizzes, and tests in the order they are taught.
- Contains the entire Student Edition text -- with the same page numbers as the Student Edition! No more flipping back and forth between answer keys and textbook.
- Detailed daily lesson plans for the entire textbook explain each lesson's
- daily Student Objectives,
- Special Notes,
- step-by-step Teaching Instructions with bolded terms, advice, and more examples,
- Assignments for each lesson,
- Optional Exercises for further exploration and integration.
This book is a logical progression from Introductory Logic from Canon Press. Refined in the classroom, this text covers propositional logic, proofs, truth tables, truth trees, digital logic, and so much more. Like the first book, this one has been expanded, corrected, and redesigned (it now has 40 consumable lessons). The format is the same as Introductory Logic. The Teacher Edition is recommended. The DVD Set includes lessons from Brian Kohl, who walks you through all 40 lessons. DVD set also includes practice tests. The Homeschool Package contains the Student Text, Teacher Edition, Test & Quiz Packet, and DVD Set.