Spike Silicone Fidget Play Pencil Gripper Assorted Color
Spike is like no pencil gripper you've ever seen before! Spike features tons of tiny silicone appendages. Each row looks like teeth in a comb, with alternating taller and shorter rows around the gripper. From the side it looks like a snowflake. Slip it on your pencil for an easy grip, a great fidget toy, or both! ~ Megan
SPIKE is every students sensory sidekick!! Stick SPIKE on your pencil and twirl, squeeze and squish your studies away. SPIKE can also easily fit in the palm of your hand as a discreet fidget tool. Everyone young and old can enjoy Spike! Especially those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety, Focusing issues, ADD, ADHD, Sensory Processing disorders and other Attention issues. Perfect for classroom, home or office. Spike is great for students, teachers, parents, therapists and more. Tactile and kinesthetic learners will love Spike too. Stay focused with Spike! Patent Pending. Ages 6+
Additional Details :
- Spike can help you or your child focus, increase attention span and get things done at school and home.
- A great quiet substitution for other sensory toys that can be a distraction in the classroom and/or cause damage to clothes, school equipment and more.
- Spike's durable soft spikes provide tactile stimulation as a tactile or sensory brush and are calming and therapeutic through sensory stimulation.
- Made with 100% food grade silicone, they are hypoallergenic, nontoxic, BPAs, phthalates, latex and odor free. Antibacterial silicone is easy to clean and can be sterilized for deep cleaning. Made in South Korea
- Spike adds girth to the pencil making it easier fingers to comfortably grip and write with pencils, pens and more.Spike also adds weight to #2 pencil providing some more sensory feedback to the hand while writing. In turn, helping to strengthen fingers when writing.
When you hear "pencil grip," you probably think of those hard plastic, prism-shaped gadgets. That's exactly what this is NOT. We've selected this particular grip because of its many beneficial features. First of all, it's flexible, allowing it to fit over any size pencil, pen or craft knife. It's soft and rubbery instead of unyielding plastic. Molded especially to fit fingers comfortably, there is only one correct way to hold it. Useable for either right- or left-handed kids, sides are marked with "R" and "L" to ensure kids hold it correctly. ~ Stephanie