Innovate - Updated Student Planner for Elementary Kids
These handy student planners provide a great resource for students to stay organized during the school year. Whether in a classroom or homeschooling environment, keeping a log of homework assignments, project due dates, and scheduled activities is very beneficial to a more stress-free school experience. You don’t have to worry about what scrap piece of paper has today’s assignments, or where to look at multiple schedules between sports and extra-curricular activities. Keep everything in one convenient space with this planner.
Features a two-page spread for every week. Each week includes 4 lines for each subject on every weekday and includes 2 lines for Saturday and Sunday notes. Featured subjects are as follows: reading, spelling, math, language arts, science, and social studies. The days of the week are listed in both English and Spanish. Extra features include a spelling list slot for up to 20 words, lines for parent/teacher communication, a fitness fact, a good character trait, and a space for books being read throughout the week. The month names and dates are not labeled, so the planner is not specific to any year or time of year. The back of the planner includes informational pages about different student-focused subjects and life skills. This simple and spacious planner is great for elementary students! ~ Brianna
- LEARN TO PLAN Perfect for elementary school students to learn to plan! We make it easy and fun!
- FEATURES FOR YOUNG STUDENTS 128 full-color undated pages so you can use them any time!
- GET BETTER GRADES Helpful reference pages, spelling lists, and study skills!
- LEARN PRACTICAL SKILLS Rules of thumb, fitness facts, healthy living and character pages
- BONUS FEATURES FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOLERS Parent and teacher comments so you can get involved!
The only thing I wish it had were fill in months every 4 or 5 weeks. :D
8 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago