Create Bible Verse Cards Volume 1
Children will love this hands-on tool to help learn memory verses! There are 10 verses included in this volume and five projects for each verse. The projects include a verse card, a keychain card, a memory game, a bracelet, and a bookmark. The verse card provides a verse reference and a piece of art that correlates to the verse, some images for the student to cut and paste onto the card, as well as an explanation on the inside of the art and how it relates to the verse. Older students can complete all these projects in one sitting, whereas younger children can spread these projects out over a few days. Complete step-by-step instructions are given for each project. The book can even be taken apart to construct a box to store the cards in. All these crafts help to reinforce the scripture memorization through a fun outlet, while providing some art history and art appreciation along the way.
There are 10 verse card projects for your students. Each project includes the following:
* A Bible verse card with explanation on the inside about the art and verse (older students write verse on the card)
* Verse card cut-outs for the front and back of the card
* A bookmark
* Three bracelets
* A keychain mini verse card
* Two cards for a matching game (30 cards in all when all 10 projects are completed)
* Writing paper for younger students
These cards will help your students with scripture memory by associating a great piece of art with a Bible verse.