Kaplan SAT Prep 2020: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Kaplan's SAT Prep 2020 gives you the key strategies and practice you need to face test day with confidence. This updated edition includes hundreds of new practice questions, new quizzes, and a new layout based on student feedback.
We're so certain that SAT Prep 2020 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SATor you'll get your money back.
- More than 700 practice questions with detailed explanations, including hundreds of brand new practice questions.
- Two full-length Kaplan practice tests: one in the book and one online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for one official College Board SAT Practice Test.
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you've learned.
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- "On Test Day strategy notes in every math chapter so you don't lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- "Reflect pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know studentsevery explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.
Want expert video lessons, more practice tests, and extra online practice? Try SAT Prep Plus 2020.
When it comes to test prep, Kaplan has a strong reputation. It's easy to understand why when you consider the features these two programs share. Both provide complete practice exams, detailed answer explanations, and effective strategies specifically geared to question types. While the books themselves are similar, the SAT Prep Plus book also includes many helpful online features, accessible after registering the book's serial number online. Online features include additional practice tests, essay practice, access to video/audio training sessions, videos, practice quizzes and pre-test planning.Please note that online features are active for only one year after the student has registered, so this portion of the product is not reusable. Both books include full-length practice exams, two in #023188 (1 in the book and 1 online) and five in #023189 (2 in the book and 3 online). There are over 1400 practice questions in Prep Plus, and explanations are very detailed with specific strategies for the question type and an analysis of incorrect answers. Both include review of math topics and challenging reading comprehension, writing, language, and essay sections Because the SAT now includes a writing portion, these skills are given particular attention with essay prompts, model essays, and guides for self-grading. pb. ~ Janice