Book of Centuries Historical Timeline Notebook
A personal record of major events and people encountered in history. Designed to be a record-keeping place, this book gives the framework; you supply the content. With a classical orientation (The very limited written content includes a quotation from Livy.) and an assumption of Biblical events (no actual Biblical or Christian content), the book consists of pages with lined and blank columns. Each two page spread covers a designated period of time. Each page has two columns. The two center columns of a two-page spread are lined (.25 lines) and the two outer columns are blank (for drawings or attaching pictures). Time designations are in the upper left or right corners (outer corners) of each page. Designated time periods differ per two-page spread and are as follows: 5000 - 2500 BC; then 2500 2200 BC. Each two-page spread for the rest of the book is marked as follows: 2200 1 BC (100 years each spread 23 spreads); 1 1500 AD (100 years); 1500 1800 AD (50 years); 1800 1900 AD (20 years); 1900 2030 AD (10 years). Interspersed at appropriate places are two-page spreads labeled "In the Beginning; "Men Begin to Multiply; "A Flood of Water; and "In the Fullness of Time. Eleven pages for maps and notes conclude the book. 50 pgs. pb ~ Janice
A blank timeline book for students to record the major events and people they encounter in their study of history, literature, science, art, and music. Each page has lined sections for lists and blank sections for sketching.
* Two pages per century from 5000 B.C. to A.D. 1500
* Two pages per half-century from A.D. 1500 - A.D. 1800
* Two pages per twenty years from A.D. 1800 - A.D. 1900
* Two pages per decade from A.D. 1900 - A.D. 2030
* Three undated two-page spreads at the beginning for flexibility in dating events from Creation to the Flood; spreads are titled: "In the Beginning," "Men Began to Multiply," and "A Flood of Water"
* One two-page spread for the life of Christ titled "In the Fullness of Time"