This 30-lesson study explores how God can direct your service in the following key relationships:
- Lordship – We treasure our bond to God above all others.
- Kinship – We honor our parents and cherish our children.
- Friendship – We choose our friends wisely and build them up.
- Fellowship – We worship and serve with fellow believers.
- Citizenship – We advance the gospel of Christ
- Marriage and Courtship – We honor our spouse, celebrating gender, intimacy, and sexuality through committed, sacrificial love.
Love & Truth is a consumable, softbound student text with 310 pages. ~Amber
A softbound workbook that helps students dive into Scripture. The Student Manual includes . . .
- Student Exercises—questions that challenge students to explore God’s Word
- Lesson Notes—fill-in-the-blank outlines for all 30 lessons in the Teacher’s Manual
- Engaging Design—original artwork and exercises presented on 7x9" pencil-friendly pages
This series is a 30-lesson study intended for the high school student to explore what godly, healthy, hope-filled relationships can look like. Relationships may differ, but as we abide in God’s love and truth, we can reflect His grace no matter our situation. The teacher manual will help with the preparation of the lectures, and the student manual encourages teens to explore lecture topics while applying key principles to personal or hypothetical situations. Each lesson ends with a devotional reading.
Given the sensitive nature of some of the topics—such as abuse and sexuality—we encourage teachers to consider previewing some lessons with parents ahead of class. Since the material focuses on biblical principles and philosophy, you should not need to separate your classes by age or sex. But depending on the background and maturity of your students, you may find that temporarily separated classes lead to better, more open discussion. You can find free digital presentations with these outlines on the Love and Truth product page at positiveaction.org. ~Amber
I can see why we have had multiple requests for this Bible curriculum. Originally written for Christian schools, the popularity of this curriculum has continued to grow in other countries as well as in the United States. They now make their materials available for homeschool as they strive to teach the child's heart as well as the head.