Dimensional Fabric Paint Slick
Get creative in shiny 3D!
Features and Benefits:
- 6 primary colors with shiny finishes
- Permanent and machine washable
- Won't crack or peel
- Tip is designed for optimal paint flow for each finish
- Easy-squeeze bottles
How to use
- Prewash fabric before painting to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Shake bottle well.
- Insert shirtboard or cardboard between layers of fabric.
- Squeeze Dimensional Paint right out of the bottle.
- Hold tip to surface and squeeze gently. Let dry flat 4 hours.
- Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
This washable, permanent fabric paint is designed to squeeze onto your project and stay on the surface for words and designs you can feel. Pre-wash your fabric, hold tip to the surface and squeeze gently, then allow your project to dry flat for 4 hours. It can be washed after 72 hours. It’s a good idea to practice on a scrap of material before starting on your actual project. Works on jeans, tees, canvas shoes, backpacks, sweatshirts, tote bags and more! Glow-in-the-Dark set has 6 tubes (1.25oz each) with a neon flair. Six Slick colors (1.25 oz each) are extra shiny in primary colors with black, white and green. The 20-Pack includes smaller bottles (.75oz), with rainbow brights and loads of neon colors, plus 2 blacks and 2 whites. The writer tip makes it easy to write and draw on many surfaces. ~Sara