I Survived: Ten Thrilling Stories (Boxed Set)
History's most exciting and terrifying events come to life in these ten books in the New York Times bestselling I Survived series.
When disaster strikes, heroes are made.
A collectible box set of ten books in the bestselling I Survived series from author Lauren Tarshis! This set includes paperback editions of these books:
- I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
- I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
- I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001
- I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
- I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941
- I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863
- I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, AD 79
- I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005
- I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906
- I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011
With relatable characters and riveting plotlines, the I Survived books are perfect for reluctant readers or any young reader who enjoys an action packed, page turning thriller. Each book also contains several pages of nonfiction content, encouraging readers to further explore the historical topic.
These works of historical fiction allow students to explore different disasters in history from a child's perspective. While the characters are fictional, the facts surrounding the tragedies are real. Black and white pictures accompany the text with facts about the events in the back of book. Approx. 100 pgs. each. ~ Alissa