Sunflower Valley is a beautiful place and it's up to you to fill it with beautiful things! In this creative family game, players roll dice to populate and decorate their valley to earn points. Rounds begin by rolling 6 dice displaying Houses, Sheep, Sunflowers/Super Sunflowers, and Straight/Curved Railroad Tracks. Each player grabs one die and draws the indicated object on their board in a colored region of their choice. The goal is to strategically fill up your valley by connecting houses with train tracks, having flocks of sheep near houses, and sunflowers near mountains to earn points. But with a limited number of dice and colors, you can't always draw what you want where you want! The real beauty of this game is the creativity involved; between turns, players attempt to beautify their valley with their artistic drawings. For 2-5 players; ~ 45 minutes.
Sunflower Valley is a creative family-friendly "roll n' draw" board game in which each player creates their own mountain valley full of gorgeous sunflowers, cute sheep, cozy houses and railroads to connect it all together! Throughout the game play and with dice rolls, players will also attract villagers to come live in their unique and creative valley. The game ends when all the players have filled their valley completely and the scoring begins. Players will score based on how well they planned out their valley and the number of sunflowers and villagers they placed. Players can also score bonus points with the number of houses connected by the Valley Express railroad! Sunflower Valley is designed for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up, with each game lasting on average between 45 to 60 minutes. Contents of the game includes 20 double-sided sheets, 6 custom dice, 5 erasable markers, 1 wooden token and a dice placement board. With 8 different versions of maps, Sunflower Valley also offers excellent replay value!
- Creative "roll n' draw" game in which players roll dice and then make choices by drawing sunflowers, houses and railroads on their dry-erase game board
- Score points with clever planning and attracting villagers to come live in your Sunflower Valley, and win bonus points as you connect your houses with railroads!
- Excellent replay value with 8 different map combinations to choose from, ensuring a unique experience each time you play
- Designed for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up, with each game lasting on average between 45 to 60 minutes
- Contents include 20 double-sided sheets, 6 custom dice, 5 erasable markers, 1 wooden token and a dice placement board