Progressive Ukulele for Young Beginners
A great way to learn a new instrument at home, with a teacher or in a group, this progressive ukulele children’s lesson book can teach the newest of learners the basics of ukulele playing! This book starts with the basics of music theory like holding a pick, naming the strings, learning ukulele anatomy, correcting posture, reading notes, keeping tempo, playing notes, etc. It then sequentially progresses to more advanced beginner playing and techniques like playing different songs, playing different chords, playing music lines with chords, keeping rhythm and strumming patterns, etc. Included with the book are links to online video and audio access, as well as a poster chart that visually shows the notes on the fretboard with common chords, common rhythm patterns, and more. This book has a total of 11 lessons. 44 pgs, pb. ~ Brianna
Teach how to play ukulele for kids with our easy ukulele lessons for kids.
Progressive Ukulele Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play ukulele - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's ukulele tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of ukuleles including concert ukulele, soprano ukulele and tenor ukulele. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the ukulele is required to teach a child to learn to play ukulele from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play ukulele chords for kids and rhythm ukulele strumming patterns
- How to play ukulele notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of ukulele playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for playing 5 ukulele notes and 3 ukulele chords
- Basic ukulele theory for kids including how to read music and ukulele chord symbols
- Ukulele tips for kids that every child should know when learning ukulele
- Shortcuts for how to learn ukulele fast by getting the most from ukulele practice sessions