Painting School: Learn to Paint More than 250 Things!
With Painting School, kids will discover how easy it is to paint anything--animals, people, nature, objects, and more--with simple steps and easy lessons!
Painting School provides the first steps to a lifelong love of art. Your child will learn how to paint anything they see in the world around them by following a few simple steps. This comprehensive, 240-page art guide reveals how easy it is to paint, with easy-to-follow step-by-step projects, colorful art, and clear instructions.
Before the step-by-step painting projects, this book begins with the basics, such as the paintbrushes and paints to use, the differences between popular paint types, how to mix colors, what to paint on, and much more. Then painting class really begins! A variety of subjects are covered, from animals and people to nature and simple, everyday objects. Some of the projects include:
- Zoo animals, such as a panda and a lion
- Pets, such as dogs and cats
- People, such as kids, adults, and a jogger and a firefighter
- Fairy tale characters, such as a princess and a brave knight
- Mythical creatures, such as a mermaid
- Vehicles, such as a car and an ice cream truck
- Fruits and vegetables
- Plants, such as trees and flowers
- Dinosaurs, such as a Tyrannosaurus rex
- and more
Featuring more than 250 subjects, Painting School teaches young artists how to paint each one with clear, easy-to-follow steps. So grab a brush and let's paint--school is in session!