Periodic Table Connectagons
Go 3-D with your domino games or periodic table! These colorful, flat rectangular tiles have a slot on each end and two on each side, allowing other tiles to be easily joined to them at a 90-degree angle to make sturdy connections. The periodic table set is recommended for children ages 10 to 12 and contains 150 color-coded wooden pieces - 118 elements plus 32 circular connectors. Element tiles are approx. 2.5" to 3" long and display the element's symbol, atomic number, and atomic weight.
Elements are found in everything and are everywherethe ground, the air, the sea, and even in your own body! Now kids can build (and rebuild) their very own color-coded 3-D periodic table of elements with this creative construction set. Great for tactile and visual learners, this set makes it easy to learn the chemical elements' symbols, groups, and atomic numbers. Kids can also make compounds using the numbered circular pieces!
Kit includes 150 multi-slotted wooden pieces (118 element pieces and 32 circular pieces; approx. 2½"3"W) and an informational sheet.
- Periodic table creative construction set
- Build your own color-coded 3-D periodic table
- Multi-slotted wooden pieces are durable
- A great tool for tactile learners; learn the chemical elements' symbols, groups, and atomic numbers
- Use the numbered circular pieces to connect elements and make compounds
- Includes 150 pieces and an informational sheet
Pieces approx. 2½"3"W