Sparkle Scratch and Sketch Trace-Along Activity Book
Let your art sparkle and gleam! Use the stylus included to trace and embellish the artwork on each page to reveal the sparkly foil underneath.
- 20 images -- including stars, fantastic creatures, fireworks, and more -- are waiting to shine in this all-glitter art activity book.
- Uncover all the sparkles as you trace and draw your way to maximum fun.
- This is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 extra paper pages for your own doodles and drawings.
- Book comes with a wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating.
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- Ages 5 and up.
Designed for the youngest scratch artists, these Scratch & Sketch books provide artists with even simpler illustrations to scratch off. Each two-page spread features some information about the featured illustration on the left-hand side, and the right-hand side holds a white-line drawing on black scratch paper. In the original Scratch & Sketch books, artists start with a blank page and try to copy the example drawing on the text page but in these junior editions, the white sketch cannot be rubbed away. Students simply rub off the black background to reveal the rainbow or glitter background, which makes the white sketches pop out even more. This is perfect for younger kids or really anyone who would rather just scratch off whole backgrounds than sketch their own designs. Each book holds 20 text pages, 20 pre-printed scratch-off pages, 20 plain sketch paper pages for drawing or doodling and a wooden stylus.