Never a Dull Moment Journal
Kids say funny things, and sometimes they say or do things we want to remember. Treasure these hilarious and special moments for years to come in this creative journal. Enjoy recording the moments when your kids are young and sharing them when they grow up. The acid-free pages have colorful aqua, yellow, or red borders with lined spaces for writing down the name, age, the place, what they said or did, and the date. The back cover has a pocket for storing things like pictures or notes, and the hardcover binding lays flat so the journal easily stays open as you write. An elastic band can easily be slipped off or on to keep the journal closed. Measures 6.25"x 8.25." 144 pgs, hc. ~ Rachel E.
"Are we taking the stairs or the alligator?'' ''Fog is clouds that have fallen down.'' ''You make me smile all over my face.''
- Kids are unpredictable, hilarious, imaginative, and tend to grow up way too fast. This keepsake journal is for their almost-too-brilliant moments: the parts of their lives you want to capture and remember forever (or help them remember when they're older).
- Prompts on each page guide allow you to jot down who said or did what, and where and when it happened. Reach for this book whenever your kids discover something new about the world, when they do something funny, or when they say something profound. Your family motto may be ''never a dull moment,'' and this journal will help capture for posterity all the moments that shine.
- Acid-free archival paper helps preserve memories.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- Keepsake book measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- 144 pages.