Celestial A5 Dot Matrix Notebook (Essentials Designer)
Larger dot journal is perfect for creative visual planning, bullet journaling, sketching, designing, writing, and much more!
- 192 pages provide plenty of space for journaling purposes.
- Dot matrix pattern throughout the interior.
- Premium smooth-finish archival/acid-free paper supports pens, pencils, and other media.
- Tuck notes, business cards, mementos, and more in the back cover pocket.
- Dark blue elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Satin ribbon bookmark included.
- The cover reproduces a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. - Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs.
- The design's intricate details are enhanced with gold foiling and raised embossing.
- Complementary interior endpapers.
- Journal is A5 size (5-3/4'' x 8-1/4'').
If you need an on-the-go solution for a diary, prayer journal, sketchbook, or general notes, this is the perfect option. Available with blank, ruled, or grid paper, each journal has 192 sheets of acid-free archival paper bound in a hard cover that lays flat for easy writing. There is a small pocket in the back cover for mementos, receipts, or other small items, a ribbon bookmark to easily find your place, and the entire book stays closed with an elastic band that slips around the cover. Buy one as a gift or a gift to yourself. - Laura