Blue Agate A5 Dot Matrix Notebook (Essentials Designer)
Larger dot journal is perfect for creative visual planning, bullet journaling, sketching, designing, writing, and much more!
- 192 pages provide plenty of space for journaling purposes.
- Dot matrix pattern throughout the interior.
- Premium smooth-finish archival/acid-free paper supports pens, pencils, and other media.
- Tuck notes, business cards, mementos, and more in the back cover pocket.
- Light blue elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Satin ribbon bookmark included.
- Beautiful agate cover design replicates the many shades of blue, amethyst, and ivory found in variegated quartz.
- Gold foil detailing catches the eye.
- Complementary interior endpapers.
- Journal is A5 size (5-3/4'' x 8-1/4'').
Dots rather than lines? Yes! And it’s cool! Use the notebooks for bullet journaling, charts & graphs, drawings and more. The beautiful covers in this series make them perfect for gift giving. Add a set of special-colored pens or fine ink markers. You might also use a few stickers or stencils even. Dots are 5mm apart. You could use the dots to write straight across as if there were lines and treat these like a traditional journal, just with flexibility! Each notebook has acid-free paper, 192 pages, and an elastic closure. From Peter Pauper Press, who is known for quality and value. ~Sara