Wipe Clean Workbook: Times Tables
Practicing math skills with a dry-erase marker adds an element of novelty to the task at hand. Colorful pages start with counting groups of objects (doughnuts, shoes, children, etc.) and work up to pages of multiples up to 12. Each page has a new color theme – perfect for students who use color-coding as a study tool. In the back are flashcards you can punch out and practice with or make yourself a quiz. A storage envelope for the flashcards is attached inside the book. This resource includes a dry-erase marker (the skinny kind) so you are ready to go! I can see a 3rd grader finding this a fun way to practice their multiplication facts too. An older student can work independently while a little one may need some help. The book lies flat when young learners are working. ~Sara
This Times Tables workbook for 5 to 7s is a new addition to Priddy's successful wipe-clean workbook series. It comes with a dry-wipe pen, perforated flash cards, and 48 pages of activities to help children master their times tables.
- Times tables are important mathematical building blocks but can be hard to memorize
- Colorful photographs and illustrations make practicing them more enjoyable
- The wipe-clean activities can be attempted, wiped clean, and repeated until mastered
- Plenty of opportunity for children to put their developing knowledge into practice
- With tables from 1 to 12, each table has tips and tricks for remembering it, and a guide to the practical uses, such as the 5 times table for telling the time
- There are 24 perforated flash cards of the hardest ones to remember at the end of the book
- The spiral binding means that pages lie flat for ease of use, and there are even tips for good handwriting habits.
- This book is a fantastic tool to help children gain confidence in math at an early age.