Time Timer 8" MAGNET
- Increase productivity by breaking projects into manageable segments
- Keep meetings and appointments on schedule
- Manage the stress of traveling by showing "how much longer"
- Reduce conflicts when taking turns during playtime or while managing screen time
- Trade chaos for order in family and household routines.
- Attaches to magnetic whiteboards and other metallic surfaces, stands on a desktop or wall-mountable.
- Patented red disk that disappears as time elapses
- No loud ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Optional audible signal when time is up
- One AA battery is required for operation (not included)
These square-shaped timers will have many uses in your classroom. Each timer has a round analog clock face, with black numbers against a white background. Set the timer at any point from 0 to 60 minutes, then watch the time elapse clockwise. A red disk shows the remaining time, gradually diminishing until no red is visible. The clock face has numbers for every five-minute interval (ie. 55 min, 50 min, etc.), and tick marks designate minutes. The timer is silent (no distracting ticking). It has an on/off switch for an optional "beep beep" sound when the time is up. The timer is available in two styles. The 8" square clock has a larger clock face, while the 5.5" x 7" clock has a slightly smaller clock face and some additional features: a built-in carry handle, volume control for the "beep," and a center dial for adjusting the red disk. Of course these timers are handy for timing tests and homework sessions, but these versatile tools can be used to teach time concepts to students and promote time management as well. ~ Lisa