Lighthouse 500 piece Construction Set
Spend the family time building the whole world together!
Build your own old city!
This toy aims to:
- Develop motor skills of hands;
- Spatial reasoning and logic;
- attentiveness and accuracy;
- This unusual toy will help the kids realize their creative potential
- The details of the model easily join together with glue. Manufacturing and binding of the model makes it not only durable but also universal. To dismantle the building, just leave it in 30 minutes in water and details ready to use again.
Stone and brick have been the construction material of great building projects for thousands of years. Introduce your young builder to these materials with these quality sets from Wise Elk. Realistic-looking stones, bricks, and tiles are made from plaster and are connected with safe, non-toxic glue. Sets also include a cardboard base on which to build your project and an instruction booklet to guide the building process. Since these sets do not just snap together, more advance thinking, planning, and fine motor skills are required. Don't worry, though - if you mess up on your project, soaking it in water dissolves the glue so you can rebuild it. Projects include generic structures such as a mill, lighthouse, and church, but also more advanced historic buildings such as a Mayan pyramid and the Lighthouse of Alexandria. The finished models have an air of quality that anyone can be proud of.