Aquarellum Large - In the Flowers
Ladybugs, dragonflies and butterflies... Thanks to these 3 illustrations, dive in the middle of flowers and have fun, thanks to your Aquarellum palette, painting beautiful insects and plants!
- 3 masked illustrations (32.5 x 25cm)
- 1 top quality watercolour paint brush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 9 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions
The Aquarellum range will help artists of all ages and levels discover the pleasures of watercolour painting and colour mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces.
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
These Aquarellum sets have the most detail and ornamentation in the canvases. Each set comes with three different sheets of canvas (12.8" x 9.8"), nine watercolor inks, a dropper, a pallete, a brush, and a mixing color guide.
Paint on the watercolor, and let the "magic canvas" handle the details! The specially embossed picture cards absorb paint in some areas, and repel paint in others. Each stroke of the brush brings new details to life. The inks blend wonderfully, much like a controlled tie-dye. The end result is a vibrant, striking work of art. Inks are washable and non-toxic. ~ Janine