This Week's Menu Note Pad
I've tried a fair amount of grocery/meal planning pads, but this one definitely seems like a great choice! Each sheet is divided into two portions: a Menu and a Shopping List. The menu has 21 slots: 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. Next to each meal is a check box to note if ingredients are needed to prepare the meal. The shopping list has twenty-three 2" spaces to write needed ingredients. Check against the items you have, make your list, and when you're ready to go shopping, simply tear off the perforated shopping list! Hang your menu on the fridge so your family knows what to look forward to each day. 60 sheets. ~ Laura
What's cooking? Break out of take-out and plan meals ahead with this bold notepad!
- Plan your menus for the week on the left side of this handy pad.
- Write down the ingredients you need on the right side -- it's a separate, perforated shopping list to take to the store.
- Keep track of it all with helpful checkboxes on both sides.
- Check things off and celebrate a meal well planned!
- 60 sheets to last the year and beyond.
- Pad measures 6 inches wide by 9 inches high.