TwinTime Student Card 8" x 6"
- A "hands on' teaching resource for children learning the time elements of the primary school numeracy curriculum.
- Double sided teaching resource featuring analogue clock faces with independently moveable hour and minute hands on both sides. The clock face shows "minutes past and to the hour' on one side and '12 and 24 hour time' on the other.
- 15 x 20 cm, made from high gloss write on wipe off PVC sheet, each side has a space below the clock to write the time displayed on the clock.
- Simple teaching systems: 2 steps to learn '12 and 24-hour' time; 3 steps to learn "minutes past and to the hour'.
- Displays all the information children need to learn to tell the time on analogue clocks.
- Useful for counting forwards and backwards from 30; for learning fractions; and counting in 5s and 10s.
Have you found it harder and harder to practice the old fashioned "minutes to; minutes past" time-telling methodology since digital verbiage seemingly takes over our world? These little charts give your students practice with both orientations. A quick flip between sides helps establish the relationship between the two. Both sides feature a large clock face (5.25" diameter in the Student) and a sturdy set of independently movable clock hands. One side features the to/past terminology and shows how the numbers count accordingly. Three brief steps at the bottom teach the student how to "tell" the time. A 1.25" high box across the bottom allows the student to write the time using a dry-erase pen. The reverse side show 12-hr and 24-hr digital time with instructions for telling the time in two steps with a similar box for writing the time on the write-on, wipe-off surface. The teacher version is similar just larger. ~ Janice
Please see our "Home School Helps -> School Supplies -> Timers, Stopwatches, and Watches" for more clocks and timers.