Establishing Foundational Skills for Academic Proficiency Memory Deck Cards
The possibilities for enjoyable memory games are endless with this colorful card deck. Three suits, seven whimsical characters, lower case and uppercase alphabet, numbers, shapes, and a whole set of words (happy, hand, long, friend, etc.) are packed onto the to-be-remembered face of these cards. Deck includes special cards that provide categories (visual memory, listening/memory, sequence/sort, place/match/ attention/focus/recognition, social negotiation/creative expression) as well as instructions for games most of which are 2-5 players.
For 1-4 players ages 3 thru Adult
What makes the EFSAP Memory Deckdifferent? There are so many uses!! You can practice memory, use it as a school readiness checklist or just have fun! The Memory Deck teaches order, sequence, logical thinking, memory and more and it is travel Ready! With 8+ games and variations included in the deck as well as more games on line making endless possibilities for expanding memory, learning ,socialization, negotiation, and just plain fun.
The goal of this memory deckis to help parents, and tutors and other professionals increase the sequential memory, social skills, basic kindergarten knowledge, and working memory in their children, students, and clients through less structured games and exercises (than in the EFSAP Memory Expansion Program).
Memory doesn't happen in isolation.This program supports the synergy of systems. When having fun together, and creatively using the games - you increase memory and retention!
What you get! so much value for so little cost!
- 30-card memory deck.3 suits numbered 0-9. Each card (1-9) has 4 unique pieces of information and ninetotal pieces of information per card (excepting zero). Train your memory with over 110 pieces of unique information!
- Games, Games, Games!!! Games for all ages! Interaction is key and this can be used with grandchildren and grandparents!
- Basic Identification the cards are composed of simple icons, letters, numbers, characters, and shapes - so convenient to practice recall, prepare little ones for school, or keep older mind's engaged.
- Advanced Identification the cards also contain: words for body parts, emotions, environment descriptions_1, and colors with shades and tints.
- Social skills practice:the games reinforce turn-taking and basic social behavior through play.
- Videos Library
Online Instruction Guides lots of extra and detailed instructions and games, including how you can check your children's knowledge of foundations that underlie academic learning.
Meadowbrook Education Services provides an array of memory-development services and general readiness for traditional academic pursuits for students and sometimes adults. Their motto is to teach "how to learn before what to learn." Featuring activities that seem more like games than instruction, guidance is gentle but distinct. Meadowbrook has developed several programs under the heading of Establishing Foundational Skills for Academic Proficiency (EFSAP) for busy parents designed to prepare children for academic success.