Planes and Helicopter Kit (Mechanics Laboratory)
Build different flying models and experiments such as seaplanes, rescue helicopters, mechanics of flight simulator and more! 200+ pieces. 10 different experiments and models.
- Discover the secrets of aerodynamics with Mechanics Lab - Aeroplanes and Helicopters!
- A scientific kit for discovering and experimenting with the mechanics of flight.
- With 10 models and 200 components to assemble, including: rods for assembling the nacelles, panels, propellers, cogs, pulleys and universal joints.
- The illustrated manual will show your child how to assemble the various models... for endless hours of fun!
These kits provide incredible insight into the world of physics and engineering-and fun! Each box highlights different vehicle designs, ranging from single-prop seaplane to combine harvesters. These exciting builds also offer great learning experiences in pulley, lever, and gearing fundamentals! Once finished, these very detailed models include functioning mechanisms such as transmissions, differentials, propellers, and steering systems! Each kit provides very helpful building instructions. STEM based.
- Janice Staff on Nov 3, 2020