Ultimate Weekly Planner for Teens (White)
Cultivate independent learning in your children as they pursue God's call upon their lives. The Ultimate Teen Planner helps your child take on greater responsibility for managing their time and seeking God's help and grace in their lives.
A great gift to start younger students on the road to academic independence! Students meet with Mom weekly to record their daily assignments and mark their progress.
Track high school credits, set goals, detail monthly and weekly plans, and more!
The Ultimate Weekly Planner for Teens includes:
* Scripture quotes to help your child recognize God's grace and build faith for the plans made
* Goal setting pages
* Monthly planning pages
* Weekly planning grid
* Credit hours tracking for high school students
* Pages to record grades, activities, reading lists
* SAT word builders and study aids
* Handy reference pages packed with science, grammar, geography, and math information
over 3 years ago
Needs improvement: Dates are not filled out. If you have girls, no problem they will love filling out the dates and getting ready for the school year. Boys on the other hand would rather do something else.
Weekly planning with the subjects on the left hand side like the parents planner, is very restricting for the student in my opinion. I like the "on task" feature, however it would be nice to simply have a blank column for the day so that the child can plan his activities, including non school related.
over 6 years ago