Aquarellum Mini - Horses
Who doesn't love merry-go-rounds? Especially when you can ride beautiful horses! Enjoy the magic of the kit to reveal your artistry while them colouring in with non-toxic water-based inks.
- 4 masked illustrations (12 x 16 cm)
- 1 top quality watercolor paint brush
- 1 palette to mix your colors
- 3 non-toxic watercolor inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colors
- 1 set of instructions
The Aquarellum Mini range is perfect to discover the pleasures of watercolor painting and color mixing all the while creating true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolor painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Mini illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces so that children will finally only be able to paint within the lines! Their small format is also perfectly adapted to young artists.
- Watercolor inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colors.
- A made in France concept.
These postcard-sized Aquarellums have the simplest designs. Each set contains two small canvases, three watercolor inks, a dropper, a pallete, a brush, and a mixing color guide.
Paint on the watercolor, and let the "magic canvas" handle the details! The specially embossed picture cards absorb paint in some areas, and repel paint in others. Each stroke of the brush brings new details to life. The inks blend wonderfully, much like a controlled tie-dye. The end result is a vibrant, striking work of art. Inks are washable and non-toxic. ~ Janine