History 2 Lifepac - Unit 4 Worktext
Filled with engaging lesson content and lots of pictures and illustrations, the LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 4 Worktext explores the U.S. government as written in the Constitution. This mastery-based curriculum includes regular self tests, as well as a teacher-administered unit test.
LIFEPAC 2nd Grade History & Geography Unit 4 Worktext Objectives
1. List some of the requirements for being a United States senator or representative.
2. List some of the duties of the Congress.
3. List the requirements for being president of the United States.
4. Describe at least two duties of the president.
5. Name the highest court in the land.
6. Give the most important duty of the courts.
7. Tell at least one way the Constitution could be amended.
Grade 2: Families & Neighbors, Community Helpers, Neighborhood Stores, Farms & Cities, Neighbors Around the World, A Japanese Family, How We Travel, Messages From Far and Near, Caring For Our Neighborhoods, People Depend on Each Other
Complete, easy-to-use curriculum with minimal teacher planning. LIFEPACs are like small worktexts. With ten per grade level, courses seem less intimidating to children. Moreover, many parents have commented that their children respond better to this mastery-learning approach than more free-form coursework, with better retention and understanding. For those yearning for more hands-on activities, use it as a framework to hang those fun, but supplemental, learning experiences on. Depending on your child's learning style and your lifestyle, LIFEPACs may fill the bill for one or several courses per year. It's easy to implement, easy to administer, easy to grade, and largely self-instructional. Grading is simple and consistent and from a Christian perspective. Complete boxed sets include Teacher's Guides with answer keys. For additional students, choose the LIFEPAC only sets.