Ballet Trace-Along Scratch and Sketch Activity Book
Young dancers can learn all about ballet by tracing pictures of tutus, pointe shoes, ballerinas, and more!
- This is a Trace-Along title! White outlines on black scratch-off pages create a fun way for younger children (5 and up) to build confidence in their creativity and reveal brilliant patterns, swirls, and colors beneath!
- Use the wooden stylus included to uncover sparkles and colors as you trace and draw.
- Art activity book contains 10 black-coated gold and silver glitter pages, 10 black-coated colorful swirl pages, 20 illustrated pages about ballet, 20 extra pages for sketching and doodling, and the wooden stylus for drawing.
- Informative text throughout.
- Sturdy hardcover art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 64 pages.
- Shrinkwrapped with stylus.
If your kids love to scratch & sketch, these fun-filled activity books will thrill them! Each book features a different theme with corresponding scratch & sketch pages. Each two-page spread offers some information and a picture, and the facing page is for the artist's scratch & sketch rendition. Different patterns are unveiled through the black outer layer such as animal prints, swirl patterns, holographic foil, rainbows, etc. Approximately 20 activity pages are included in each book, along with several practice sketching pages included in the back. A sturdy 5 ½" long wooden stylus is included with each activity book.