Scratch and Sketch Extreme! Art Activity Book
Young artists will love exploring the entertaining world of Scratch and Sketch with this challenging compilation of 20 cool drawings and design projects!
- As you trace intricate artwork on the black-coated pages, a wolf, mandala, night sky, unicorn, and so much more emerge in sparkling foils of silver and green, or colorful swirls!
- Scratch away the black coating on each page with the stylus included, and see your puzzle solutions come to light in glittery sparkles and colorful swirls!
- Scratch book contains 10 black-coated silver or green glitter pages and 10 black-coated colorful swirl pages.
- 20 intricate images to color.
- This is aTrace-Alongtitle! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful pictures.
- Includes 20 extra paper pages for your own doodles and drawings.
- Book comes with a wooden stylus for scratching away the black coating.
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high.
- Ages 5 and up.
Designed for the youngest scratch artists, these Scratch & Sketch books provide artists with even simpler illustrations to scratch off. Each two-page spread features some information about the featured illustration on the left-hand side, and the right-hand side holds a white-line drawing on black scratch paper. In the original Scratch & Sketch books, artists start with a blank page and try to copy the example drawing on the text page but in these junior editions, the white sketch cannot be rubbed away. Students simply rub off the black background to reveal the rainbow or glitter background, which makes the white sketches pop out even more. This is perfect for younger kids or really anyone who would rather just scratch off whole backgrounds than sketch their own designs. Each book holds 20 text pages, 20 pre-printed scratch-off pages, 20 plain sketch paper pages for drawing or doodling and a wooden stylus.