Dot Matrix Notebook - Large Black (Essentials)
Ideal for bullet journaling!Dot matrix or dot-grid pages are the preferred alternative to traditional ruled or graph pages.
- Dot matrix pages are ideal for planning, designing, creating charts and graphs, and sketching, as well as for bullet journaling and other dynamic note-taking methods.
- High-performing notebooks feature 25 percent heavier paper stock than other leading brands.
- 100-gsm acid-free/archival paper preserves your work.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, business cards, etc.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps journal closed.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Removable label.
- Notebook is a classic A5 size (5-3/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches).
- 192 dot-grid pages.
Dots rather than lines? Yes! And it’s cool! Use the notebooks for bullet journaling, charts & graphs, drawings and more. The beautiful covers in this series make them perfect for gift giving. Add a set of special-colored pens or fine ink markers. You might also use a few stickers or stencils even. Dots are 5mm apart. You could use the dots to write straight across as if there were lines and treat these like a traditional journal, just with flexibility! Each notebook has acid-free paper, 192 pages, and an elastic closure. From Peter Pauper Press, who is known for quality and value. ~Sara