Princeton Review SAT Prep 2023
Not sure how to prepare for the SAT? The Princeton Review SAT Prep book has you covered as it contains everything you need to take the test with confidence and succeed. This book is comprised of different sections that focus on specific parts of the test. In each section you will find many useful questions, drills, and information that will help you become more prepared and make you feel ready to take the test. There are also 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 2 online) that you can take as preparation for the SAT. Overall, this is a complete guide that will provide you with the necessary tools to excel at the SAT and boost your scores!
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 2 online), in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, SAT Prep, 2023 covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
Techniques That Actually Work
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples showing how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence
- 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests