Sand & Snow Castle Kit - Deluxe Tower Kit
|Note:||Item only ships to contiguous U.S. destinations. It will automatically cancel if shipping to non-contiguous U.S.|
Our modular split mold sand castle system will allow you to build beautiful sand or snow structures in a short amount of time. Just buckle it, fill it and Create A Castle. Bring your castle making to the next level with an additional 6 inch tower to place on top of the base 10 inch tower, giving you nearly 20 inches in height for a head turning centerpiece! Can't stack on your beach? No problem, build a lower profile kingdom instead of a tower, the possibilities are limitless with your imagination!
Our stacked kit includes the following items:
- 1 Create A Castle 10 inch tower/turret split system cylinder.
- 1 Create A Castle 6 inch tower/turret split system cylinder this piece can be stacked on top or used individually as a smaller tower.
- 1 Ridged battlement brick form for perfect placement on both cylinder forms adding 1.25 inches to the 10 inch and 6 inch tower height.
- 1 Window cutter etch out elegant windows.
- 1 Multi purpose tool great for quick cleanup of residual sand as well as assisting in breaking the seal of split system cylinder.
- 1 Mesh backpack for easy and convenient packing and transportation anywhere you go!
Just add moistened sandas you go and start creating! Keep the kids (and parents) entertained on the beach with this hassle free sand molding system for hours of fun!
Revolutionize your sand and snow castles with these uniquely-designed kits! No more sand or snow sticking to the side of a bucket mold, refusing to come out in any form but an unrecognizable heap. With these sets, you’ll be able to create a beautiful castle with ease. Simple lock the tower halves together, pack tightly with sand or snow, then unbuckle and pull off each side, leaving a sturdy and well-detailed “stone block” face on any structure you create. The design of these molds also allows you to use them partially filled or upside-down, easily creating unique fractional and inverted structures. Each set includes a basic 6” split cylinder, a 1” x 2” brick form, a 12” multi-tool, instructions, and a mesh draw-string backpack for easy transport and storage. Kits progressively contain more molds and accessories, capable of making some truly impressive structures!