Careers: Graphic Guide to Planning Your Future
Imagine your dream job. Whether you’re set on making big bucks or a big difference, this is the go-to guide to get you there.
This comprehensive careers handbook is packed with ideas and inspiration to set you on the right career path. Tailor made to suit your individual strengths and interests, you’ll work out where you want to go and the exact route to take. From actors, architects, astronauts, and air traffic controllers to soldiers, software engineers, school teachers, and sports stars, there are 400 exciting careers up for grabs and that means something for everyone.
Explore the world of education, training, and work as never before using this eye-catching format and colorful graphics to keep things clear and simple. Each industry chapter introduces a variety of possible career options explored in detail, alongside an industry profile, suggested skill set, essential qualifications, salary expectations, possible routes into the industry, and similar career alternatives.
Careers is your own personal careers advisor, on hand to give you all the information and answers you need on the way to your perfect job.
- Health and Medicine
- Sports, Leisure, and Tourism
- Arts, Crafts, and Design
- Performing Arts, Media, and Journalism
- Sales, Marketing, and Advertising
- Administration and Business Management
- Finance, Law, and Politics
- Information Technology and Computing
- Science and Research
- Animals, Farming, and the Environment
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Security and Emergency Services
- Social Service and Teaching