Sand & Snow Castle Kit - Basic Kit
Whether you’re on a hot beach or bundled up in the cold, take your castles to the next level with the Sand & Snow Castle Kit! Together, this kit helps families build their creations with less stress, frustration, and with more success! The Sand & Snow Castle Basic Kit includes a 10” tall tower mold, a 4” x 2-¾” window cutter, a 1” x 2” brick form, multi tool (about 12”), building instructions, and a 15.5” x 19.5” mesh draw-string backpack. Molds are easy to assemble and include a split/two buckles system to help prevent collapsing. Building impressive sand and snow castles just became so much easier. Use multiple kits together to create more elaborate castles! ~ Sarah E
Our modular split mold sand castle system will allow you to build beautiful sand or snow structures in a short amount of time. Just buckle it, fill it and Create A Castle. This 10 inch tower/turret basic kit will definitely turn heads wherever you build! Build 1 tower or 10 to create your own fortress; the only limit is your imagination!
Our basic kit includes the following items:
* 1 Create A Castle 10 inch tower/turret split system cylinder.
* 2 buckles to lock your cylinder.
* 1 Ridged battlement brick form – perfect placement on the cylinder adding approximately 1.25 inches to the 10 inch tower height.
* 1 Window cutter – etch out elegant windows.
* 1 Multi purpose tool – great for quick cleanup of residual sand as well as assisting in breaking the seal of split system cylinder.
* 1 Mesh backpack – for easy and convenient packing and transportation anywhere you go!
* Just add moistened sand as you go and start creating! Keep the kids (and parents) entertained on the beach with this hassle free sand/snow molding system for hours of fun!
Revolutionize your sand and snow castles with these uniquely-designed kits! No more sand or snow sticking to the side of a bucket mold, refusing to come out in any form but an unrecognizable heap. With these sets, you’ll be able to create a beautiful castle with ease. Simple lock the tower halves together, pack tightly with sand or snow, then unbuckle and pull off each side, leaving a sturdy and well-detailed “stone block” face on any structure you create. The design of these molds also allows you to use them partially filled or upside-down, easily creating unique fractional and inverted structures. Each set includes a basic 6” split cylinder, a 1” x 2” brick form, a 12” multi-tool, instructions, and a mesh draw-string backpack for easy transport and storage. Kits progressively contain more molds and accessories, capable of making some truly impressive structures!