America Trace-Along Scratch & Sketch Acty Bk
Scratch and Sketch your way across the U.S.A.!
- Learn about the symbols and history of the United States, from Native American totem poles to the Statue of Liberty!
- This is a Trace-Along title! White outlines on black scratch-off pages create a fun way for younger children (5 and up) to build confidence in their creativity and reveal brilliant patterns, swirls, and colors beneath.
- Use the wooden stylus included to uncover sparkles and colors as you trace and draw.
- Art activity book contains 10 black-coated gold and silver glitter pages, 10 black-coated colorful swirl pages, 20 illustrated pages about America, 20 extra pages for sketching and doodling, and the wooden stylus for drawing.
- Informative text throughout.
- Sturdy hardcover art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 64 pages.
- Shrinkwrapped with stylus.
Designed for the youngest scratch artists, these Scratch & Sketch books provide artists with even simpler illustrations to scratch off. Each two-page spread features some information about the featured illustration on the left-hand side, and the right-hand side holds a white-line drawing on black scratch paper. In the original Scratch & Sketch books, artists start with a blank page and try to copy the example drawing on the text page but in these junior editions, the white sketch cannot be rubbed away. Students simply rub off the black background to reveal the rainbow or glitter background, which makes the white sketches pop out even more. This is perfect for younger kids or really anyone who would rather just scratch off whole backgrounds than sketch their own designs. Each book holds 20 text pages, 20 pre-printed scratch-off pages, 20 plain sketch paper pages for drawing or doodling and a wooden stylus.
1 year ago