Kaplan SAT Prep Plus 2023: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Kaplan's SAT Prep Plus 2023 prepares you for test day with expert strategies, clear explanations, and realistic practice, including a 250-question online Qbank. This comprehensive prep resource features ample practice questions, a layout based on student feedback, and an online tool to generate a customized study plan.
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: 2 in the book and 3 online
- More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus; dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to help you remember that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
When it comes to test prep, Kaplan has a strong reputation. It's easy to understand why when you consider the features these two programs share. Both provide complete practice exams, detailed answer explanations, and effective strategies specifically geared to question types. While the books themselves are similar, the SAT Prep Plus book also includes many helpful online features, accessible after registering the book's serial number online. Online features include additional practice tests, essay practice, access to video/audio training sessions, videos, practice quizzes and pre-test planning.Please note that online features are active for only one year after the student has registered, so this portion of the product is not reusable. Both books include full-length practice exams, two in #023188 (1 in the book and 1 online) and five in #023189 (2 in the book and 3 online). There are over 1400 practice questions in Prep Plus, and explanations are very detailed with specific strategies for the question type and an analysis of incorrect answers. Both include review of math topics and challenging reading comprehension, writing, language, and essay sections Because the SAT now includes a writing portion, these skills are given particular attention with essay prompts, model essays, and guides for self-grading. pb. ~ Janice