Visual Dry-Erase 50 First Spanish/English Flash Cards
Learning Spanish? Learning English? Grow your vocabulary and practice handwriting at the same time. These flash cards by Channie’s use the format of writing letters. A green target space with white above and below, plus a space between letters, helps the child regulate and practice motor control when writing. The reusable cards are 5.5” x 4.5” with rounded corners. One side has a Spanish word, and the other side has the same word in English. These are common words any beginner would want to know: he, she, yes, no, hello, good, eyes, home, ball, colors and more. Use a dry erase marker to practice, wipe them off and do it again! A blank card can be used for specific names or other words you choose. Includes fifty word-cards, a blank card, and a list of the words on the cards. ~Sara
* Visual Dry Erase Spanish/English Flash Cards; Patent Pending; Grades Pre-K – 4th; 50 first words in Spanish and English. Perfect for Elementary School Children; Great Resource for Special Education and Homeschools
* Spanish words are on green cards, English words are on blue cards, Simplify teaching & learning
* Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Go Outside Blocks; Blocks for consistent letter size, Spacing lines guide proper spacing, Green shade for writing straight. The most visual aids for alphabet & number beginning learners! Easy to teach, fast to learn.
* Each card also is provided with one word, So New Vocabulary Is Also Learned
* Great for Occupational Therapy, special need children. Great for Both Boys and Girls
* Loved by teachers, parents, and homeschoolers, your young preschool through grade one child or student will love to practice and learn their traditional basic English letters and numbers on these colorful easy-to-clean dry erase flashcards with pictures made for basic language, numbers.
* It is a fun, innovative learning tool for girls and boys. Encourages academic discipline, independent student work, and love for writing and math. 26 cards for alphabet.
* These alphabet flash cards use visual format to guide consistent letter size, spacing and write straight lines!
* Created for grades pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and first, you’ll likely see fast improvement in just a few weeks. They’re easy to use, are perfect for classroom or home use, a great educational curriculum complement to primary school alphabet books and math workbooks.
* This method works! In no time at all, your child will move from beginner’s status to improving to excellence.