Flow 'N' Fill Spout
The Flow ‘N’ Fill Spout offers a variety of activities so young children can learn, create, and splash during bath time! The shower head is drawn underwater to a battery-operated pump, creating a strong and constant stream, while maintaining a safe water level and temperature. By pressing the face button, your child can easily turn flow off and on. Use the interchangeable bath tumblers to play with the water as it falls. Create different straining effects: shower, propeller, and peek-a-boo, each of which teaches concepts such as empty/full, heavy/light, floating/sinking, etc. Swiveling arm holds cups and can be placed directly under the stream or pushed off to the side. The swiveling spout is approximately 14” long, with 2 suction cups for easy installation. Tumblers are 2” tall. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Four total parts. ~Sarah E
- A battery operated bath spout that easily attaches and draws water from the tub creating an endless stream without wasting water from the bath tap.
- 3 interchangeable bath cups each with a different water straining and spraying effects.
- Stack cups and watch water run through them all!
- Watch the water spin the propeller.
- Block the crazy finger sprinkler for cool water squirts!
- Easy for kids to operate; specially designed for small hands.
- Swiveling arm holds the bath cups - for playing, stacking and storage.
These interactive toys help kids explore and learn cause and effect. They pull water from the tub which supplies a strong, steady stream while maintaining a safe water level and temperature. Each requires 3-4 AA batteries, not included.