Heirloom Nature Journal - Ocean Blue
Your child’s nature journal should be of the highest quality. For it is an archive of your special times outdoors, a chronicle of your child’s observations, thoughts, and drawings. You will cherish it as a memento of how you immersed your children in God’s creation.
- Hardbound heirloom quality leather made to last for generations ~ available in Chestnut or Caribbean Blue.
- Perfect size for travel and capturing precious moments.
- Acid-free, cold-pressed, 140 lb, mixed media pages created for any art medium ~ no bleed through.
- Silk coordinating ribbon keeps your place.
- Coordinating elastic strap holds your page open.
Kids will look forward to recording their observations regarding nature in this beautiful, well-made nature journal by Jeannie Fulbright! Jeannie had many experiences with nature journaling with her own children and was disappointed she didn’t use a higher-quality journal. This inspired her to create this quality hardbound leather journal that will become a keepsake for years to come. Pages are acid-free and cold-pressed, perfect for drawings and journaling with no bleed through when using watercolors. There is even a silk ribbon to hold your place and an elastic strap to keep your page open. The journal is a canvas size (10” x 12”), ideal for children’s hands and will have enough pages for one year of study.