Preschool Lessons Plans for Homeschool 2 and 3 year olds
This year is a big learning year for your preschooler! Make the most of it with these lesson plans that help you establish that all-important foundation for your child’s success. With two years’ worth of lesson plans, you can start your preschooler off right in learning his numbers, crafts, phonics, and language development.
* Textbooks and Materials: Besides essential supplies, this list contains ideas for making your learning atmosphere a comfortable one as well as some optional materials you can include for extra reinforcement of your child’s learning.
* Suggested Daily Schedule: Never have to guess what to teach or when!
* Parent Overview: Includes a brief description of each subject, teaching tips, and ideas on how to make learning fun.
* Music, Poetry, and Finger Plays Schedule: Use this guide to help your child learn—and maybe even perform!—fun poems, songs, and finger plays.
* Weekly Lesson Plans: Provides a quick overview of concepts to introduce, stories to teach, and new skills to emphasize.
Leading in Christian education for over 40 years, the Abeka® curriculum distinguishes itself by implementing spiraled instruction, consistently reviewing content and skills within a specific subject and integrating these across the core subjects. In addition, Abeka’s regular pattern of course material revisions help to keep the curriculum effective and relevant. Geared specifically to your child’s development, these bound, Full Curriculum Kits provide the essential materials for the core subjects (English, Math, History and Science). Full Curriculum requires the purchase of a Parent Kit and a Child Kit and will include the main textbooks, Teacher editions, quiz and test booklets, answer keys and more.
Plus, just to get started with 2 year olds, I need to also purchase alphabet flash card sets, plus number flashcard sets, plus felt hand puppets, plus song books, plus felt numerals, felt objects, and "Animal Alphabet Friends with CD", "Growing up with Amber Lamb Visuals", " Language Development Visuals" (for 3 year olds, page 40) "Fun Poems and Finger Plays", "Fun Songs" with a sing along CD available for purchase, etc...all listed on the introduction pages as essential materials, available at Abeka.
If you get the idea you will see this Preschool Homeschool program will cost a great deal of money to use, without which the Lesson Plans book is not useful. I am very disappointed that Rainbow Resource Center did not disclose when I found this product on its website that this book is only a supplemental guide that needs all the other products at great expense from Abeka to make it work.
3 months ago