U.S. & Canada GeoPuzzle
GeoPuzzles make learning geography fun! Give the gift of understanding our complex world. GeoPuzzle USA and Canada has 69 pieces shaped like states and provinces. Children learn the name and shape of each state and province, and they also learn its location on a map.
- GREAT TOYS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS | For the child who is globally minded or looking to learn more about different states and provinces, this large 17 x 17 inch floor puzzle is an ideal jigsaw puzzle. Great girl toys and boy toys.
- PUZZLE FOR ALL AGES | With large and small connecting pieces, kids of any age will enjoy its bright colors. Designed especially for children ages 4 and up.
- UNIQUE PIECE DESIGN | Each puzzle piece is shaped like a different state, province, group of states, or group of provinces. Children will learn how our world works together while engaging in a puzzle different than all others!
- GEOGRAPHY FOR KIDS | Kids will learn geography in a fun and engaging way while discussing the different states and provinces, and how they are related.
- SKILL-BUILDING | Choosing and placing puzzle pieces builds fine motor skills. Kids have enhanced cognitive development as they try to solve the puzzle. Plus they learn and practice their vocabulary of different states and provinces.
These puzzles offer students a fun way to learn geography. Each includes pieces that attach to form a map of a specific continent. The great thing is that most of the pieces are shaped like the individual countries/states within that continent, so students will really get a feel for where the countries are and what they look like. Some of the larger countries take up more than one puzzle piece, and some of the smaller countries include the ocean they border, but generally the borders of the pieces are the same shape as the actual countries. Countries, capital cities, and large bodies of water are labeled on each puzzle. Each country is also a different color, so the puzzle ends up being a visually appealing map with countries that are easy to spot. Because of the differences in the continents, the puzzles come in different sizes with different amounts of puzzle pieces, which are listed below. Students will love putting together their own continental maps with these puzzles. ~ Rachel
1 year ago
We use them as a warm up before starting geography lessons when we're working on certain regions/countries :) Great hands on.
1 year ago