Intermediate Piano & Keyboard Method 2nd Edition
If you've enjoyed using Piano and Keyboard Method and are ready to take your piano skills to the next level - including blues improvisation then you'll want to continue into the Intermediate Piano and Keyboard Method. This installment contains 150 lessons, building on the basic skills taught in the first level. Lessons are similar in format and include instruction in pitches, key signatures, complete note and rest values, chord progressions, intervals and chords, closed and open voicing, blues form, swing rhythm, rhythmic and harmonic improvisation, rhythmic repetition, and plenty of finger exercises as well. As in the first program, lessons include video of a piano teacher playing, practice exercises, an animated keyboard with fingering guides, reviews, ear-training exercises, variable-speed MIDI song tracks to play along with, and a built-in metronome. If you're using a MIDI-compatible keyboard, you can even hook it up to the computer and get instant feedback and correction on your playing. Over 50 songs are included in the lesson content and feature works from a variety of classical and blues composers like Chopin, Irving Berlin, and Jelly Roll Morton. System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive; Mac OS X 10.5 or later, CD-ROM drive. Internet connection is recommended to activate software. Jess
If you've already mastered basic piano skills, then this is the piano software you need. Vadim Ghin, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music, delivers over 150 intermediate-to-advanced piano lessons designed to help you improve piano technique, understand music theory, learn how to play blues piano and get started with piano improvisation. Interactive Feedback technologies make this piano tutorial easy to understand, and you can click immediately to any of the piano lessons so you learn faster.
The piano software includes 50 classic piano pieces, from composers like Chopin, Irving Berlin, and Jelly Roll Morton, to make learning piano fun.
* eMedia's Animated Keyboard to display notes and fingerings for each piano tutorial. Great to visualize piano chords and piano scales. Use with Interactive Feedback to see the piano notes you play in real time.
* Interactive Feedback with Note and Finger Tracker technology. The piano software listens as you play individual notes and displays them in music notation. This works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos!
* A piano tutorial on improvisation that teaches music theory and the relation of piano scales to piano chords to teach piano improvisation.
* Over 50 video piano lessons, with split-screen for learning hand positioning and fingerings.
* Performance Evaluation technology on selected exercises to allow the piano tutorial to score you on incorrectly played notes (MIDI keyboard required).
* Instrumental accompaniment on select pieces (both orchestral and jazz) to make piano lessons fun.
* Select and loop sections of the piano pieces so you can practice those hard parts!
* Variable-speed MIDI playback options to let you hear left, right, or both hands.
* A digital metronome to keep you on rhythm and a recorder so you can listen back and evaluate your playing.
Whether you want to work on piano technique, play a piano solo, learn new piano chords, or master classic piano pieces - the piano lessons found in eMedia Intermediate Piano & Keyboard Method piano software takes your playing to the next level.