Grammar and Writing School Edition
Published by Hake Publishing, the School Edition is a new edition for us to carry but is actually the original version of Grammar & Writing. This edition is distinctive due to the availability of hardcover Student Texts. The More Practice worksheets are in the back of the Teacher Guide in this edition (they're in the Student Workbook in the Homeschool 2nd Edition). Otherwise, the content and methodology is identical to the Homeschool 2nd Edition with the exception of Grade 6 - the only grade level with any differences.
In the 6th grade Student Workbook, there are 5 additional journaling prompts - questions about the student.
- Would you rather spend a day in the mountains or at the ocean?
- Write about something that you would like to make or build.
- Write about something that you do well.
- Write about something that you wish you could do better.
- What can you do to make your home more cheerful?