Packages (Jolly Phonics)
Jolly Phonics materials target different ages but the actual instructional content is ordered the same for each group by utilizing the seven letter sound groupings. The spiral nature of the components provides interesting options. You can begin at any of the age levels. Instruction builds within a level, but the next level also reviews all concepts and expands so you won’t miss any content.
To make it easy to get started, Rainbow Resource has packages for each age/grade level. These packages include the Jolly Phonics instructional materials most appropriate to that level. Please note there is overlap in some materials between the packages. The media-based items (DVD and/or Songs Book/CD) are not always included in the packages, but there is a Jolly Phonics Media Set so you can add these items to an older grade level package if desired.
- PK (ages 3+) The Jolly Phonics at Home package includes the Stories Board Book, Activity Books 1-7, Letter Sound Poster, DVD, Songs Book/CD, and pencils/eraser packaged into a sturdy, zippered water-repellent case with a soft, plush snake that serves as a handle.
- K4 (ages 4+) The Jolly Phonics K4 Package includes Finger Phonics Set, the Workbooks Set, and the Level 0 Decodable Readers Set, plus the DVD.
- K-1 (ages 5+) The Jolly Phonics Starter Set includes the Student/Teacher Books plus the Levels 1 & 2 Decodable Readers. Also included in this kit are the Phonics Word Book, the Jolly Dictionary, and the Blend Wheels. The Student/Teacher Books Kit provides just the core phonics instruction of the Student Books and Teacher Book.
- K4-1 (ages 4 through 7) The Jolly Phonics Extended Set provides all the materials from the K4 package and the Starter Set. Included: Finger Phonics Books 1-7, Workbooks 1-7, Student Books 1-3, Teacher Book, Decodable Readers Levels 0, 1, & 2, DVD, Word Book, Jolly Dictionary, and Blend Wheels.
- PK-1 (ages 3 through 7) The Jolly Phonics Comprehensive Set includes all the materials of the Extended Set plus the Stories Board Book, Activity Books 1-7, the Letter Sound Poster, the DVD, and the Songs Book/CD.