Progressive Ukulele for Young Beginners
Teach how to play ukulele for kids with our easy ukulele lessons for kids.
Progressive Ukulele Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play ukulele - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's ukulele tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of ukuleles including concert ukulele, soprano ukulele and tenor ukulele. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the ukulele is required to teach a child to learn to play ukulele from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play ukulele chords for kids and rhythm ukulele strumming patterns
- How to play ukulele notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of ukulele playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for playing 5 ukulele notes and 3 ukulele chords
- Basic ukulele theory for kids including how to read music and ukulele chord symbols
- Ukulele tips for kids that every child should know when learning ukulele
- Shortcuts for how to learn ukulele fast by getting the most from ukulele practice sessions