Elementary World History - You Report! (Curriculum Pack)
An Exciting Investigation of World History!
Congratulations, your student has just been hired as a reporter for World Times! As students move throughElementary World History"You Report!, they'll learn to gather information, process it using critical-thinking skills, organize it, and present that information in creative oral or written reports!
InElementary World History"You Report!Your Student Will:
- Learn about a major ice storm that covered 1/3 of the world in ice
- Discover God's promises & their fulfillment throughout history
- Travel to the seven must-see destinations of the ancient world
- Meet the inventor of the first steam engine
- Explore the impact of the Industrial Revolution
- Learn from the successes and failures of brilliant minds, inventors, and composers
- and so much more!
A Unique Approach
History is more than dates, names, and facts"it's God's story unfolding through the ages and it's full of applicable lessons for our lives today!Elementary World History"You Report!uses an application-based approach to history, meaningit actively engages and guides your student through history with the purpose of learning from each event and applying useful lessons to our lives today.
Elementary World History"You Report!utilizes the engagingBig Book of Historyalongside the visually stunningNoah's Ark: Thinking Outside the Boxto guide students through the most interesting history in the world!
Elementary World History"You Report!Curriculum Pack Includes:
Elementary World History"You Report!Teacher Guide
- Convenient Daily Schedule"saving you time!
- Engaging Student Worksheets
- Answer Key
Big Book of History
This easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history. TheBig Book of Historyis casebound with a hard cover appropriate for viewing as a book that can be turned page by page or unfolded to display15 feet of the most interesting history of the world!
- Discover technology and inventions, Biblical and Christian history, world events, civilizations, and empires
- Easy-to-follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history
- Inspiresyoung learners in a uniquely visual way to make history for themselves!
Noah's Ark: Thinking Outside the Box
Students join naval expert and mechanical engineer Tim Lovett in "thinking outside the box" as they consider groundbreaking research in this innovative new study on Noah's ark. Lovett builds on traditional research into this historic event using the latest techniques in computer modeling and testing.
- Beautiful illustrations and photos reveal facets of design and construction techniques
- Unveils a new ark design based on biblical information and shipbuilding principles
- Animations, interviews, and images of the ark explain the most perplexing questions
- Explore the impact of flood waters on the vessel and examine the skills and techniques needed to construct it!
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 3x per week
- Perforated, 3-hole punched worksheets
- Recommended Grade Level: 4 - 6