Mechanics Laboratory Kit
Explore the world of levers and gears with 50 different building experiments! 250+ pcs.
- An extremely well-equipped laboratory where the principles of mechanics and engineering can be learned in an entertaining way.
- The game contains more than 250 components with which 50 constructions of increasing complexity can be created.
- It is even possible to build a helicopter, a motorised crane and a car with an electric engine in which a child can move the gear stick and steering wheel!
- The large illustrated scientific manual will guide the child through the various stages of assembly, which can done in complete safety.
- The concept, design, development and manufacture are entirely Made In Italy!
These kits provide incredible insight into the world of physics and engineering-and fun! Each box highlights different vehicle designs, ranging from single-prop seaplane to combine harvesters. These exciting builds also offer great learning experiences in pulley, lever, and gearing fundamentals! Once finished, these very detailed models include functioning mechanisms such as transmissions, differentials, propellers, and steering systems! Each kit provides very helpful building instructions. STEM based.