Aquarellum Junior - Dragons
Dragons are beautiful mystical creatures that enliven most of our fairy tales and legends! Bring them to life by finding the perfect color harmony with your Aquarellum palette.
- 4 masked illustrations (18 x 25cm)
- 1 top quality watercolour paint brush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 5 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions
With a couple drops of paint, all children will be able to create true masterpieces! Aquarellum Junior is a painting technique that will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolor painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces so that children will finally only be able to paint within the lines!
- Watercolor inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colors.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colors, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
Less complex than the large sets, there is little or no background material and the canvases are smaller (7" x 10"). Each set comes with four canvases, five watercolor inks, a dropper, a pallete, a brush, and a mixing color guide.
Paint on the watercolor, and let the "magic canvas" handle the details! The specially embossed picture cards absorb paint in some areas, and repel paint in others. Each stroke of the brush brings new details to life. The inks blend wonderfully, much like a controlled tie-dye. The end result is a vibrant, striking work of art. Inks are washable and non-toxic. ~ Janine