Alpaca (Safari Farm)
Alpacas only exist as domesticated animals; no wild alpacas exist, although their wild cousins can be found roaming the Andes Mountains of South America. They are highly valued for their soft fur, much like their relations, llamas. However, alpacas are smaller than llamas.
- Scientific Name: Vicugna pacos
- Characteristics: Resembling a llama or camel, the smaller cousin displays the thick fur for which it’s famous. Alpacas have exploded in popularity and are now raised far from their home in the Andes Mountains.
- Size and Color: A delightful combination of colors and textures completes the realism of this 3 ¾-inch-high alpaca figure. It’s also 3 ¾ inches long, making it about the size of a slice of bread.
- The Alpaca is part of the Safari Farm team.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Down on the farm. What would a farm be without animals? To me, the best part of farms ARE the animals! If you love farms, stock yours with an arrangement of cows, pigs, hens, cats, rabbits, sheep, alpacas, donkeys, goats and roosters! Animals range in size, but generally fall between 3" and 6" long, and 1" to 3" tall. Baby animals are sized somewhat smaller. ~ Janine
Kudos to Safari for their persistent efforts to create extremely detailed and authentic figures! Each plastic replica is hand-painted, safety-tested and is lead and phthalate-free. There are so many delightful collections to choose from; see categories below to browse their offerings from dragons to fairies, animals to dinosaurs. While supplies last, get a free Safari Ltd. tote bag with purchase of two or more figures or Toobs!